We went up to Grandma and Grandpa Stacy's last weekend to celebrate Mark's 31st birthday and decided to make a little visit to Apple Hill one last time this season. The weather was a little brisk but the kids had a good time. They always love to spend time at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Fun train ride that the kids loved.
Madelyn was in heaven....loving the apple...she wouldn't let anyone touch it! Good thing we were done I guess.
5 comments:
Love the family pictures...your kids are adorable!
You must tell me which farm at Apple Hill has the train ride...we never knew there was one up there :(!!!
Oh..and i LOVE your new family pictures. the kids look great and so do you and Mark!!
The new family pics are awesome! Looks like you got a bunch of great ones. Hope you have a great trip.
Your family pictures were sooo cute! I loved them!!!!
Your family pictures were sooo cute! I loved them!!!!
Post a Comment